Elizabeth Walking in Galata Cihanger Traveling in Turkey has kept me from being able to access the internet. I have SO many things to show and write about, too many for this short blog entry today. The internet I have today is only in the hotel lobby. I can't even access it in the evening in my room. If I close down the computer, I have to put all the info in again to log on. It's a pain, but it is what it is, here. Elizabeth Working on Her Calendar in a Small Cafe I spent three days with my daughter, Elizabeth, in Galata and Cihanger. Elizabeth booked us in a beautiful hotel. The beds, the pillows, the shower, everything was luxurious. Our Fancy Hotel Wall and Bed Small Demonstration on Istaklal I was happy to go on an interview, one day with her in another part of Istanbul. I had planned to look over the area and sit in a cafe, while she was with th...
Comments
Post a Comment
Love to hear from my readers!